Sector: Maritime Technology, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Production Administrator
Oceanwide is looking for a Production Administrator. The candidate will be the single point of contact for all facilities on site including waste containers, toilets, offices, waste disposal, etc. Anything related to offices, buildings, and waste will be managed within this role.
- Ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of the BU’s production allocation system & champion changes to this system as required for new developments or updates to the system
- Daily entry of all required production data to the production reporting and allocation systems including gas, water and pressures
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of data received from the field, and investigating discrepancies with the appropriate operations staff
- Generation and distribution of internal and external production related reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Planning, tracking and manifesting of all wastes including produced water, glycol, condensate, norms , chemicals and transports
- Contract management for Waste, Cleaning, Chemicals and trucking companies
- Assisting with Lab duties
- Assisting operators/LPO’s as required
- Tracking and Reporting to SODM, LMA and province on water injection volumes
- Purchasing of supplies using maintenance software and warehouse management including creation of Purchase orders. (for chemicals, PPE, safety equipment)
- Verification of invoices
- Be a member of the ERP and BHV team
- Fleet-management (pool-cars)
- Assisting well services team as required
Function demands maritime vacancy Production Administrator
- MBO Level or comparable education
- Must hold a VCA-Vol, BHV, ADR Awareness and Medical examination certificate
- 5-10 years working experience (preferably Oil and Gas)
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail, able to make deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Proactive and a team player, self-starter and works well independently
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer S.D. Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs