Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Process Engineer
TheProcess Engineer will provide technical support for the safe and cost effectiveoperation of offshore facilities in the NL business. They will ensure that processplant performance is kept at optimum levels and also identify areas forimprovement, undertaking trials and studies and suggesting the most economicoption for future advances.
- Provisionof Process Engineering support for the day to day operation of the offshore NLfacilities, including studies, troubleshooting and optimisation
- Responsibilityfor maintaining as-built Process modelling tools (such as HYSIS and Pipesim).Responsibility for asset Mass Balances and key equipment capacity details
- Responsibilityfor key process documents, such as PFD’s and P&ID’s, and support to otherdiscipline key documents such as C&E’s, etc
- Supportother discipline TA’s, Facility Engineers, Asset Integrity, HSE and ProductionSupport teams, to deliver business objectives
- Identifyand develop projects that enhance strategic objectives, including safety &environmental performance, efficiency performance and reliability/availabilityof all process systems, especially safety systems that minimise risk andeliminate potential hazards
- Challengethe effectiveness of current operational practices, in order to stimulateinnovative ideas to improve safety and efficiency
- Deliverprocess designs for the asset and manage contractor delivery against thosedesigns
- Participatein asset HAZOP, PHR and safety reviews, including active participation in themanagement of change process
- Developand manage relationships with the operations and maintenance teams as well aswith core contractors
Function demands maritime vacancy Process Engineer
- An honours degree in Chemical orProcess Engineering, with, ideally Chartered Engineer status, or workingtowards that status
- Demonstrable experience of operationswithin a complex Oil/Gas, Petrochemical, or Chemical plant
- Knowledge of NL legislationpertaining to the safe operation of offshore and onshore hydrocarbon processes
- Good written and verbal communicationskills, and the ability to use Microsoft office effectively
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs