Region: Den Haag
Sector: O&G Production, Oil & Gas, O&G Maintenance, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Plant Technician
Oceanwide is looking for a Plant Technician.
As a Plant Technician you are working in three disciplines:
- Ensures that the PTW procedure is properly followed up and respected prior start of any Maintenance activities
- Applies all the time the proper inhibition Management, Electrical & Mechanical Isolation procedure and uses the dedicated tacking and locking devices
- Acts as Operational Responsible Person (ORP) for activities performed by others and in case of Multi Skill Operator duties as Performing Authority while the RSES or his delegate will become the ORP
- Ensures compliance with statutory and company HSE standards and procedures related to his field of activities and proactively lead by example
- Performs periodical Operational tasks, Plant re-starts as required on treating centers and undertake breakdown visits to satellites leading a team of other required personnel
- Operates Well & Process equipment within the defined Operating envelope in close cooperation and communication with the Treating Center, CCR and the Operational Support section
- Ensures that the daily and weekly operations routines as defined are properly executed and reported and takes all required actions in case of abnormal operational situations or results on site
- Ensures the continuous monitoring of critical equipment and process parameters and ensure quick reaction to correct identified anomalies in order to secure the operational efficiency and asset integrity
- Executes all the defined L1 &L2 Maintenance tasks in accordance with the equipment specified MNT instruction and report the findings in SAP.
- Executes Level 1 MNT without dismantling equipment; Condition & Inspection rounds, Periodical greasing, Replacement of consumables parts (Filters / Bulbs /Oil), Functional test ( ESD/F&G/HIPS etc).
- Executes Level 2 MNT following detailed procedures and with simple job specified tools ( alignments / Calibration etc)
- Prepares and executes Periodical Operational and pre-defined Maintenance (L1&L2) tasks for the E/I or MECH trade as defined in the CMIMS.
- Performs the update of site operating procedures and instructions as required.
- Ensures the Safe execution of Operational and Level 1 and Level 2 Maintenance activities on a Treating Center or on a Not Normally manned (NNM) Satellite. Responsible for resolving break downs and restart of the offshore installations..
Function demands maritime vacancy Plant Technician
- Minimum MBO4 Process/ Maintenance, VAPRO-C or equivalent
- Miniumum 2 years experience as Operator Offshore and in CCR
- E/I and/or MECH ( NEN/ATEX/ Fitter) certificates
- Advanced knowledge (speaking / writing) of Dutch and English.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs