Planner (Support Team)
Region: Den Helder
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas, Office, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Planner (Support Team)
Oceanwide Offshore Services is searching for a Planner.
Your job is to plan all the offshore activities for the allocated asset, such that all the activities can be performed.
There is a requirement to work cross functionally and interface with all geographical areas within the company.
Function demands maritime vacancy Planner (Support Team)
• collecting and recording project information provided by technicians
• planning the activities, the necessary manpower and the bed/flight capacity as determined by the work orders
and experience figures.
• coordinating the planning with the various colleagues/departments/project teams
• recording and making available all definitive planning details
• monitoring the progress of projects according to the planning; amending the planning as necessary
• ensuring that the necessary resources and manpower are available on time
• flagging up problems, or potential problems, and presenting possible solutions
• ensuring that projects are complete on time and are signed off according to the prescribed procedure
• recording and keeping up-to-date all planning variables and implementing amendments indicated
• ensuring the integrity of the database
• providing the periodic reporting of trends and statistics, etc.
• providing a range of ad hoc overviews and reports
• Offshore visits must be expected.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer S.D. Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671721
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs