Planner Minor Projects
Region: Den Helder
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Planner Minor Projects
• Responsible for monitoring individual project planning and sub-planning projects, including those of engineering firms, contractors, sub-contractors and overall planning
• Monitoring critical lead times and identifying possible clashes
• Keeping integrated overall planning up to date and informing interested parties of changes
• Fitting new projects in the DSP to check economic viability
• Coordinating delivered planning with engineering firms, and contractors and subcontractors
• Monitoring the planning process of one third of the on and offshore works planning
• Coordinating with purchasing about required manual interactions
• Providing relevant planning information to internal and external stakeholders
• Submitting planning overviews and other guidance information
• Visit offshore installations
• Drafting and monitoring integrated overall planning and end-to-end planning of third of on and offshore works
Function demands maritime vacancy Planner Minor Projects
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good experience of project planning and managing resources
• Experience of collaborating with and communicating effectively with colleagues, partners and all other stakeholders
• Ability to strive for excellence, being energetic, resilient and passionate, taking personal responsibility for performance and delivering results.
• Comfortable with analysing multiple sources of data, make connections & create high quality solutions, prioritising the key issues.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with automated project planning systems
• Team player, able to collaborate with others for a common purpose
• Minimum of 5 years practical Experience in a comparable planning role
• Excellent working knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal
• BSc degree or equivalent professional experience
The company is an important player in exploration and production of oil and gas in the Netherlands.
Excellent achievements are a result of the contribution made by our client's E&P’s highly knowledgeable, skilled and dedicated workforce.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Planner Minor Projects
We offer a fulltime contracting position in an interesting and challenging environment.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Kristy Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs