Planner - Borssele 1+2
Sector: Wind Energy, Ørsted - Borssele I & II
Function description maritime vacancy Planner - Borssele 1+2
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our power plants?
Join our client Ørsted and become a Planner at the Borssele 1+2 offshore windfarm where you’ll be working from the operations base in Vlissingen. As a planner you will be responsible for planning all work tasks and the coordination of the crew transfer vessels and helicopters.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Handle the Coordination of Service Provider/s and Operations Managers, together with the Site Support Manager to maximise the efficiency of the integrated site plan, including the sourcing of resources;
- Be responsible for strategically planning and scheduling work, interfacing with the site management and reduce lost yield;
- Participate in daily planning meetings;
- Manage all vessel and helicopter activities on a daily basis and coordinate this with the centralised MHCC function (Marine coordination), including manifests for dangerous goods and customs;
- Develop and maintain long, mid and short-term site plans and scheduling for all on and offshore planning.
You'll be responsible for creating, maintaining, closing and prioritising work orders (SAP maintenance) and resource allocation for a safe and effective operation. Furthermore you'll be responsible for updating and maintaining access restrictions across site reporting maintenance periods to the wider organisation.
Function demands maritime vacancy Planner - Borssele 1+2
- Have a relevant education as planner;
- Have some experience with planning within a service organisation;
- Have experience with SAP or a similar system;
- Knows how to work with planning and scheduling tools, including MS project;
- Has a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks;
- You can speak and write Dutch and English fluently;
- Residence in approximately 60km from Vlissingen.
Furthermore, you can thrive well in an international environment and you are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Planner - Borssele 1+2
- Startdate 1st of January 2020;
- An ultimate chance to have a share in the construction, operations and maintenance of the largest offshore wind farm in the Netherlands;
- Direct on contract by Ørsted;
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
All positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening. Further details will be given at offer stage.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Wind Power’s 2,200 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and they are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit www.orsted.com.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Madelene Speijkers-de Nood
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31 (0)118 429 522
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs