Region: Zuid Holland
Sector: Oil & Gas, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Pipeline Manager
As a Pipeline Manager you ensure that all pipeline activities are performed in accordance with approved business plans, budget, schedules and HSE.
Activities include design,
requisitioning, fabrication, O&M of Pipelines and general operational and
- Act as Asset Owner of all pipelines and accountable for pipeline integrity
- Ensure all the pipeline development and modifications meet the Company’s Codes & Standards and applicable Legislation, and all Assets are delivered within the specified timeframe and budget;
- Organize the Pipeline Group in line with the size of the ongoing Project(s) and recruit adequate resources;
- Ensure that the defined Technical Integrity of all pipelines and related equipment is sustained during design, construction, commissioning and the operational lifetime of the pipeline facilities;
Work location: South of Holland
Function demands maritime vacancy Pipeline Manager
- HBO/BSc Engineering degree
- At least 8 years of experience in Engineering and Construction projects, including 5 years offshore activities.
- Proven Business Management, Leadership en People Management Skills
- Detailed knowledge of Oil & Gas production techniques and of associated engineering and construction companies.
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer Eelco van Schijndel
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31 (223) 671721
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs