Sector: OW Maintenance, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Pipefitter
Assists in organizing and performing, in with established work procedures and practices, all operational piping activities that are required to achieve production targets and safeguard asset integrity whilst ensuring adherence to safety, health and environmental standards.
Acquires and develop skills required for personal enhancement.
The Pipefitter ensures that all piping systems and related equipment are maintained, serviced, tested and installed in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Responsible for installing, building, manufacturing and repairing piping systems
- Following engineering instructions and drawings
- Fabricates pipework to standards required
- Cuts pipes to size using cutting equipment in preparation for assembly
- Follows up and check if the correct pipes are used before assembly
- Assembling pipework with regards to safety rules
- Updates job status sheets
Function demands maritime vacancy Pipefitter
- Pipefitting Intermediate vocational education
- Offshore certificates, OPITO
- GWO certificates
- Experience with relevant equipment
- 2 to 4 years experience in similar function
- Experience in the Offshore Wind
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Confined spaces certificate
- Eligible to work in the EU
Piping and technical background at middle education or equivalent.
Oceanwide recruit and employ technical personnel for various projects in the Wind Energy sector. The job positions we recruit for include technical, operational, and management level positions.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Pipefitter
We offer a great opportunity in a new business, you will work for a market leader. The salary is depending on your experience , more details will be disclosed during a personal interview.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Shannine Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs