Offshore Operator/ E&I Technician
Sector: Oil & Gas, Maintenance
Function description maritime vacancy Offshore Operator/ E&I Technician
The Operator E&I Technician will perform bothoperator-related and technician-related work. The Operator will be deployed onour satellites and on main complexes. On a satellite, the production processconsists of separating and drying gas in accordance with specifications.Compression is also needed for the gas to be transported. This processing iscontrolled from the central control room on the main platform. The Operatorcarries out the requisite measures to ensure undisrupted production, partly asinstructed by or in consultation with the Team Leader E&I and/or Operator.
E&ITechnicians perform tasks in the domain of electrical energy provision(on-board energy generation installation, high-voltage installation),electro-technical components and instrumentation control (central and localprocess control systems) on the various production and general installations onour platforms and satellites. We also have specialist electronic measuringequipment and calibration devices. The E&I Technicians are supported by engineersonshore and external specialists from supplier organisations.
Function demands maritime vacancy Offshore Operator/ E&I Technician
- Petroleum, gas and maintenance technology,Process Operator B (Vapro).
- Experience as an operator in the petrochemical industry.
- Several years of experience as SWTK or MAROF.
- Technical vocational education and training (MTS) inelectrical engineering or energy technology.
- Supplementary training courses in process controlengineering.
- Experience of energy generation, process controlengineering and electro-technical installations.
- Experience of DCS systems and PLCs (with energy generationfrom diesel motors and turbines), electric switching, reading P&IDs, ESD systems,and fire and gas detection systems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal inDutch and English.
- Senior secondary vocational education andtraining (MBO) level 3 or higher
Oceanwide is an international provider ofdiversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime andOffshore / Energy industries.
Thehistory of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was establishedin Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has beenrecognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwideworks out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in theNetherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in theUSA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen.We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that supportOceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able toprovide first class service to all of our clients.
Ourservices include all steps of international manpower services specified for thededicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritimecrew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certifiedaccording to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs