Operator E/I Technician
Sector: O&G Maintenance, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Operator E/I Technician
The Operator E&I Technician will perform both operator-related and technician-related work. The Operator will be deployed on our satellites and on main complexes. On a satellite, the production process consists of separating and drying gas in accordance with specifications. Compression is also needed for the gas to be transported. This processing is controlled from the central control room on the main platform. The Operator carries out the requisite measures to ensure undisrupted production, partly as instructed by or in consultation with the Team Leader E&I and/or Operator.
E&I Technicians perform tasks in the domain of electrical energy provision (on-board energy generation installation, high-voltage installation), electro-technical components and instrumentation control (central and local process control systems) on the various production and general installations on our platforms and satellites. We also have specialist electronic measuring equipment and calibration devices. The E&I Technicians are supported by engineers onshore and external specialists from supplier organisations.
Function demands maritime vacancy Operator E/I Technician
- Petroleum, gas and maintenance technology, Process Operator B (Vapro).
- Experience as an operator in the petrochemical industry.
- Several years of experience as SWTK or MAROF.
- Technical vocational education and training (MTS) in electrical engineering or energy technology.
- Supplementary training courses in process control engineering.
- Experience of energy generation, process control engineering and electro-technical installations.
- Experience of DCS systems and PLCs (with energy generation from diesel motors and turbines), electric switching, reading P&IDs, ESD systems, and fire and gas detection systems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in Dutch and English.
- Senior secondary vocational education and training (MBO) level 3 or higher
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs