Operations Manager - Borssele 1+2
Sector: Ørsted - Borssele I & II, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Operations Manager - Borssele 1+2
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our power plants?
Join our client Ørsted and become the Operations Manager at the Borssele 1+2 offshore windfarm where you’ll be working from the operations base in Vlissingen. You will be part of a team working in shifts to service and operate Borssele 1+2.
The Operations Manager supports the Head of Operations Site in directing and managing the safe delivery and performance of operations and maintenance on the site. As Operations Manager, you’ll be working in a schedule, which will be discussed in a later stage.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Be responsible for the line management and development of the technicians under your responsibility;
- Coordinate technician resources and shift patterns;
- Be responsible for the daily operation of the wind farm during your shift;
- Manage the daily planning and the communication to our main contractor and other third-party companies working on the site;
- Participate in planning/scheduling meetings (and the service provider under-warranty) as required to schedule service, retrofits and corrective maintenance, etc.
Function demands maritime vacancy Operations Manager - Borssele 1+2
- A relevant educational background, as a minimum a Bachelor Engineering, BSc or similar;
- Experience with team-, performance- and line management;
- Experience working with electrical or mechanical engineering in a relevant industry;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, written as well as spoken;
- Experience within the offshore industry from either the wind industry or the oil & gas industry is a pre;
- Thrive in an international environment and able to create good relationships with stakeholders;
- Residing within a radius of 60 km of Vlissingen.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
All positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening. Further details will be given at offer stage.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Wind Power’s 2,200 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and they are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit www.orsted.com.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Operations Manager - Borssele 1+2
- Startdate 1st of September 2019;
- An ultimate chance to have a share in the construction, operations and maintenance of the largest offshore wind farm in the Netherlands;
- Directly contracted by Ørsted;
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw M. Speijkers-de Nood
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31 (0)118 429 522
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs