Region: North Sea
Sector: , Offshore Jack Up Barge
Function description maritime vacancy Offshore Steward
living areas, recreation and office rooms such as cabins, offices, stairwells,
corridors, sanitary rooms, locker rooms, fitness-facility, sauna and so on.
2. Making the beds.
3. Collecting dirty laundry and subsequent washing, drying, folding or ironing, storing or returning the cleaned articles.
4. Weekly returning tasks such as changing the beds, emptying the newly arrived container and storing the goods, cleaning of HVAC filters.
5. In cooperation with cook determine any other activities when needed.
Function demands maritime vacancy Offshore Steward
- Valid offshore medical certificate
- Valid Nogepa 0.5 A (Including BOSIET + CA-EBS) certificate
- At least 2 years experience as an Offshore Steward
- Fluent English in verbal and writing
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- High standards and be quality driven
Oceanwide offers offshore hotel & catering services for platforms and barges in the maritime and offshore industries. We have vast experience on platforms and barges on the North Sea and across Western Europe.
Our catering services include:
- catering & hotel staff
- supply of food, beverages and bonded stores
- galley equipment & design
- cleaning of accommodation
- catering & safety training
- certification & audits
- health platform
Oceanwide Offshore Catering Services works according to HACCP regulations and has ISO 9001-2008 / HACCP certification, VCU 2002/03 and is FPAL registered. The HACCP rules are checked regularly on board the platforms to ensure continued compliance.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Offshore Steward
We offer a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package
More details will be discussed during a personal interview
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer Rob Visser
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Catering
- Phone number:
- +31 (223) 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6I
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs