Offshore Plant Inspector
Sector: OW Maintenance, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Offshore Plant Inspector
Main responsibilities as an Offshore Plant Inspector:
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Inspecting equipment, structures or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Communicating with supervisors, peers, or subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person.
- Identifying objects, actions and events - Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Evaluating Information to determine compliance with standards.
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations or standards.
Function demands maritime vacancy Offshore Plant Inspector
- I&KT Level 2 or 3 Degree
- Offshore Medical Certificate
- GWO Certificates
- Nogepa 0.5 / BOSIET Incl HUET & CA-EBS certificate
- At least 3 years experience as an Plant Inspector
- A professional profiency in Dutch & English (Verbal and written)
- Residency in The Netherlands
- Willing to work in a 2/2 or 3/3 rotation
Oceanwide recruit and employ technical personnel for various projects in the Wind Energy sector. The job positions we recruit for include technical, operational, and management level positions.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Offshore Plant Inspector
We offer a great opportunity in a new business, you will work for a market leader. The salary is depending on your experience , more details will be disclosed during a personal interview.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 19
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs