Offshore Installation Manager
Region: North Sea
Sector: Oil & Gas, Production
Function description maritime vacancy Offshore Installation Manager
Oceanwide is looking for an Offshore Installation Manager.
The Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) has a vital role to play in the safe and effective delivery of production. It is the most senior manager role offshore and is responsible for dealing with emergencies and management onboard.
The OIM is responsible for managing the offshore operations on the production platform.
This includes health, safety and welfare of all onboard personnel.
Your duties as Offshore Installation Manager include:
- Ensuring full compliance with all mandatory regulations and procedures relating to production and operations.
- Overseeing the daily production / platform activities.
- Managing emergencies.
- Organising, supervising and delegating personnel activities to ensure that preventative maintenance, housekeeping and repairs are performed promtly and efficiently.
- Making sure that the on-going development and training of employees are up to date.
- Operational management
- Reporting all production results to headquarters
Function demands maritime vacancy Offshore Installation Manager
- Extensive offshore experience at supervisor / management level (at least 5 years).
- At least 10 years experience as Offshore Production Operator
- Valid BOSIET+CA-EBS Incl. HUET certificate
- MTS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Working conditions maritime vacancy Offshore Installation Manager
- A Long term position in a 2/2 rotation
- Salary will be discussed in a face-to-face interview
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified Manpower & HR Services with focus on the Maritime, Oil & Gas, Offshore Wind and Technical industries. Concentrating on the core business, and deploying knowledge and manpower at the right moment are long time values in the these sectors. Oceanwide has been the employment agency helping these industries meet these standards since as early as 1976. Oceanwide can help in the situation of critical capacity problems, and also as full service agency that can solve all personnel related issues on a structural and long term basis.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer S.D. Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs