Offshore Coordinator Windfarm
Sector: Wind Energy, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Offshore Coordinator Windfarm
Key Duties will be:
- In the early stages, works actively in the O&M set up activities including, development and conclusion of marine control and control room procedures, as well as supporting the definition of key day to day operational control activities.
- Manage all logistics operations in the Wind Farm including traffic control duties (vessels and helicopters) producing Passengers and Cargo manifests.
- Constant supervision of vessels (logistics) during working hours.
- Review vessel and transfer to turbine procedures and further developing them to improve efficiency.
- Support routine logistics surveys and inspections
- Management of beginning/end shifts work organization dispatching technicians on vessels supporting the Assistant Site Supervisors to organise the planning of work schedule.
- Manage work control (permit to work system)
- Monitor weather conditions to ensure the safety of personnel and to optimise working time offshore.
- Establish access parameters following weather forecast i.e. go, no go decisions.
- Organize vessel audits
- Supervise and liaise with the Senior Authorized person if needed, the performance of the HV remote systems.
- First line of communication for the Grid Operator on site.
- Responsible for handover to/from out of hours control centre (if applicable).
- Take ownership of the HSE on site.
- Ensure adherence to all maritime/ offshore rules for logistics.
- Act as control room representative under the Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
- Keep records on daily activities, usage of vessels and weather conditions.
- Regularly report on defined KPIs trough the Company Standard systems.
- Supply data for short and long term maintenance planning.
- Regularly update management on site activities including relevant facts.
Function demands maritime vacancy Offshore Coordinator Windfarm
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Educated to degree level (bachelor degree or similar) with a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working in an Offshore environment with demonstrated.
- Hold radio operator certificate for Maritime radio.
- High level of German (fluent) and English.
- Ship/Naval/Coats Guard officer with a bachelor degree level or similar.
- Experience in using aviation radio and coordinating helicopter logistics.
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) certificate or equivalent (HSE qualification) .GWO certificates and valid offshore medical.
- Experience in emergency response coordination and communications with federal rescue authorities (working practices).
Experience: (3 years)
- Mandatory: Experience within the maritime and/or offshore sector.
- Desirable: Experience on the operational control of power plants, if possible offshore/onshore windfarms.
- Desirable People management and Contractors’ management.
Skills & Aptitudes:
- Team management and leadership.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Reporting and communication skills
- Ability to travel in Germany and abroad.
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Working conditions maritime vacancy Offshore Coordinator Windfarm
We offer a great opportunity in a fairly new business The offshore wind in a young and enthusiastic organization.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Sarah van Rietschoten
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6I
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs