Region: USA, Gulf of Mexico
Sector: Maritime, Offshore support vessel
Function description maritime vacancy Offshore AB
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Wearing, inspecting and caring for required personal protective equipment.
- Proficient in all rigging operations under direction
- Work as directed by Bosun.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities as laid down in the Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan (SOPEP)
- To be familiar with all Company procedures, including the Safety Management System, applicable to his duties
- Responsible for refusing unsafe work and for carrying out all work in accordance with the established safety standards and work practices.
- Taking part in emergency and occupational onboard training such as, the use of self-contained breathing apparatus, firefighting, man overboard exercises, lifeboat launching, security drills and/or other training as applicable for the function
Function demands maritime vacancy Offshore AB
- STCW9S Reg: o lll4 - Rating Forming Part of a Navigation Watch . STCW9S Reg. Vllz-l Survival Craft . STCW9S Reg. Vll2-2 Fast Rescue Craft (lf assigned to FRC) . V1-6 Security Training for Seafarers with Security Duties 2. STCWmedicalfitness certificate
- USCG MMC
- TWIC CARD
- Merchant Mariner Medical
- Water Surviviial / T-HUET
- Rigger Safety (API RP 2D)
- STCW -95 Basic Training (Table A-vi)
- Vessel Personnel With Designated Security Duties
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower & HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen, Den Helder and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, Houma and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower & HR services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Oceanwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Marissa Rogers
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +1 (985) 746 - 5705
- 1340 W Tunnel Blvd
- LA 70360
- Houma, USA
Check out our other jobs