Sector: Office, Maritime Technology, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Newbuild Superintendent
As Newbuild Superintendent you are part of the Newbuild Team in the Netherlands. Your work closely with the Newbuild team in China and visit regularly.
- Closely involved with the contrution of 2 new Semi-Submersible Crane Vessels (3 year project) and future Newbuild projects;
- Involved with the drawing and approval process;
- Supporting the site team in China;
- Report to the Newbuild Manager;
- Assist with regard to system improvements;
- Liaising with the HSEQ Department to ensure safety of Newbuild personnel and processes;
- Through compliance with occupational safety and regulations.
Function demands maritime vacancy Newbuild Superintendent
- at least 4 years’ experience in newbuilding offshore and/or semisubmersibles and/or large DP units;
- Excellent communication in English;
- Naval architect skills;
- Experience in drawings approval processes;
- Proficient in AutoCAD;
- Class society experience is a pre.
Our client provides offshore accommodation solutions, ship management, asset management, engineering and maintenance, and operations assistance. This independent services company specialises in meeting the support needs of the offshore oil and gas industry, and is set to continue to lead the industry through its unmatched customer base, experience of transferring technology and optimal employment of local resources. Its services lead to world-class plant operation and maintenance while creating excellent employee relations and local development for its customers.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Newbuild Superintendent
- a varied, international working environment with responsibility;
- a dedicated team where every member strives for the best ream results;
- prominent international career opportunities;
- the position is for a definite period of one year;
- permanent contract with proven suitability.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jaco Flokstra
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 90 00
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs