Sector: Maritime, Other
Function description maritime vacancy Multicat Skipper
We are looking for a Multicat Skipper for a project in the Middle East, starting on the 12th of August till the 23rd of September. Extensive experience on board of Multicats is required. The vessel has a Dutch flag and therefore we are looking for someone who holds a valid Dutch endorsement.
A Multicat Skipper has the supervision of the crew in order to ensure that assigned equipment is used in such a manner that optimal production is achieved in compliance with safety, maritime and environmental regulations at all times.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Implementation and executing of our clients Management System and company policy, the Standing Instructions (if and when applicable).
- Coordination of crew activities.
- Yearly assessment of the crew and education of crew on board.
- Consultation with Project Manager regarding the vessels production and work methods on the project.
- Close communication with agents, pilots and harbour authorities.
Checking and maintaining of safety and environmental regulations.
- Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel
Maintaining ships- and personnel administration (e.g. ships log, daily report).
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
- Ensuring that maintenance is carried out in an efficient and most economical manner in cooperation with Ship Management Department.
- Contacting DPA, CSO and office about ship related issues.
Function demands maritime vacancy Multicat Skipper
- Certificate of competency <3000 GT (Dutch)
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jafer Ghossein
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs