Function description maritime vacancy Multicat Skipper
- Any interpretation of this job description is at the discretion of your superior.
- Supervision of all ship activities. Final responsibility on board.
- Implementation and executing of our client and company policy and the Standing Guidelines.
- Co-ordination of crew activities.
- Yearly assessment of the crew.
- Consultation with Project Manager regarding the vessels production and work methods on the project.
- Negotiations with harbor authorities.
- Checking and maintaining of safety and environmental regulations on board.
- Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
- To maintain ships- and personnel administration.
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
- Prepare Master Review yearly.
- To appoint the safety committee and the Safety Officer on board.
- Ensures that maintenance is carried out in an efficient and most economical manner in cooperation with TD.
- Contact office about ship related issues.
- Education of crew on board.
Function demands maritime vacancy Multicat Skipper
- Certificate of competency <3000 GT (preferably Dutch)
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs