Region: Houston, Texas
Sector: Maritime, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Mechanical Engineer
Oceanwide Americas is looking for a Mechanical Engineer / Marine Engineer.
Location: North of Houston, Texas
Duration: Long term
You will coordinate all engineering work during concept and basic design stage. Translate customer requirements into technical drawings and functional specifications.
You are able to work with a multi-disciplinary team of Naval Architects, Structural Engineers, Electrical Engineers and Interior Engineers.
Function demands maritime vacancy Mechanical Engineer
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Authorized to work in the US
- University Degree / Network in the Maritime industry
- 5-15 year experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the Maritime Industry.
- Ability to coordinate all engineering work during concept and basic design stage.
- Translate customer requirements into technical drawings and functional specifications.
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team of Naval Architects, Structural Engineers, Electrical Engineers and Interior Engineers.
- Proactive, self-starting, rich of initiative and fun to work with
- Experience working with maritime equipment integration.
- Fit with our values: Entrepreneurship, Team Player, Client Focus, Fun and Passion
- Mainly does project coordination, answering the customers first questions, bringing in new projects etc.
- Doing hands-on engineering for smaller projects.
- Must be open to a "start-up environment".
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower & HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen, Den Helder and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, Houma and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower & HR services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Oceanwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Charell Portier
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +1 (832) 328 7001
- 11767 Katy Freeway, Suite 400
- Houston, Texas - USA
Check out our other jobs