Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Mechanical Engineer
Oceanwide is looking for a Mechanical Engineer. In his role you will be responsible for the support of the Mechanical Rotating Equipment Team Leader and respective offshore teams. The role holder prepares various maintenance activities (including budget) of the mechanical and rotating equipment, in line with the overall maintenance objectives. This will be done with optimised use of the Maintenance System. Regular offshore visits will be part ofthe function.
- Support day-to-day planned andunplanned maintenance of the offshore mechanical and rotating equipment, provide technical advice, assistance and preparation of mechanical rotatingequipment maintenance, to guarantee that equipment systems are fit for purposeand operate in a safe manner
- Provide support to the maintenance planning for preventive and remedial offshore mechanical and rotating equipment. Prioritize planned and unplanned activities, requisition and scheduling of vendors and materials in cooperation with the CP&L team, andscheduling of personnel according to capacity, to ensure an efficient time schedule and execution of work. Agree planning with Mechanical Rotating Equipment Team Leader, in accordance with the overall maintenance planning and budget, for integration in overall planning
- Plan and prepare maintenance work programmes for planned and unplanned maintenance. Conduct initial risk assessment. Complete work scope documents,material specifications for mechanical and rotating equipment, and permits to work
Function demands maritime vacancy Mechanical Engineer
- Vocational level (Mechanical) WTBK
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the E&P industry, preferably with mechanical system
- Knowledge of the Dutch language, written and spoken
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries. The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel. Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information. Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs