Sector: OW Projectmanagement, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Mechanical Engineer
As Mechanical Engineer you are part of the platform team responsible for the realisation of the Offshore Stations (platforms) which connect the four wind areas of the Hollandse Kust Zuid (HKZ) wind farm to the onshore grid. In total 1400 MW offshore wind energy will get connected to the shore in a safe and timely manner and within quality and budget requirements. In this role you work closely with the Project Lead. You will be responsible for the design reviews with respect to the mechanical items of the design, such as:
- Mechanical items;
- Secondary steel;
- Piping (piping and pumps etc. for HVAC, Fire Fighting, Fresh Water, etc.);
- Mechanical interfaces between platform and Free Issue Materials (such as High Voltage equipment).
The design itself will be done by the main contractor.
Function demands maritime vacancy Mechanical Engineer
- BSc. or MSc. in Mechanical Engineering (Offshore) or equivalent;
- You have extensive knowledge and experience as a Mechanical Engineer, preferably within the
- offshore wind industry or oil & gas;
- Knowledge of international codes and standards applicable to offshore designs;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
- Willingness to travel.
Our client is a leading European electricity transmission system operator, with activities in the Netherlands and in Germany.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Mechanical Engineer
Our client offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. We offer an excellent salary with good secondary benefits.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem (NL).
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 19
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs