Sector: OW Maintenance, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Mechanical Assistant
Assist in organizing and performing, in line with established work procedures and practices, all operational and mechanical activities that are required to achieve production targets and safeguard asset integrity whilst ensuring adherence to safety, health and environmental standards.
Acquires and develop skills required for personal enhancement.
The Mechanical Assistant provides assistance to the Mechanical Team for preventative maintenance and repair activities on rotating, static and hydraulic equipment in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Technician to preform preventative maintenance on various mechanical equipment, by organizing tools and materials necessary to undertake the job on site
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations in carrying out duties, including following procedures indicated in work permits
- Undertakes maintenance on non-critical equipment
- Maintains good housekeeping at work site
- Reporting work carried out, materials used and any further action required for each job undertaken
- Performs other similar or related duties such as participating in safety drills and firefighting, reporting any abnormalities or hazards near work site, providing information on any problems or outstanding maintenance work
Function demands maritime vacancy Mechanical Assistant
- Mechanical intermediate vocational education
- Offshore certificates, OPITO
- GWO certificates
- Experience with relevant equipment
- 2 to 4 years experience in similar function
- Experience in the Offshore Wind
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Confined spaces certificate
- Eligible to work in the EU
Technical background at middle technical education or equivalent (MTS level).
Oceanwide recruit and employ technical personnel for various projects in the Wind Energy sector. The job positions we recruit for include technical, operational, and management level positions.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Mechanical Assistant
We offer a great opportunity in a new business, you will work for a market leader. The salary is depending on your experience, more details will be disclosed during a personal interview.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Shannine Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs