Master - Expedition Vessel
Region: Antarctic and Arctic
Sector: Maritime, Expedition Cruise Vessel
Function description maritime vacancy Master - Expedition Vessel
Due to the expansion of our fleet we are looking for experienced Masters.
As Master you have the full responsibility of your crew, staff, passengers and vessels safety. You will liaise with your department heads regarding the management of all ship board affairs.
Function demands maritime vacancy Master - Expedition Vessel
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as Captain
- Valid Master unlimited Certificate of Competence and STCW certificates
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language
- Experienced in Polar ice navigation
- Valid Polar Code Advanced certificate of proficiency
- Experience on passenger expedition vessels is highly preferred.
- Valid PEC (Pilotage Exemption Certificate) for Svalbard is an advantage
- Able to work in multicultural environment
Working conditions maritime vacancy Master - Expedition Vessel
- Starting date: July 2021
- Fixed rotation schedule +/- 2,5 months on/off
- Permanent position
- Good employment benefits
- Joining a professional and enthusiastic team
- Exceptional sailing area’s
Oceanwide Expeditions is specialized in small scale expedition cruises to the otherworldly polar regions. With a fleet of ice-strengthened vessels we offer our passengers unique expeditions to the Antarctic and the Arctic.
Oceanwide Marine Services is the ship operator of the Oceanwide Expeditions Group. Our tours are constantly modified to guarantee the intended quality of our voyages. For an impression of our expedition vessels please visit: our vessels
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Marine Services
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 623023
- Visserijkade 5
- 4382 ZA
Check out our other jobs