Master ( all ships & < 3000 GT )
Function description maritime vacancy Master ( all ships & < 3000 GT )
- Acts as lawful representative of the owner.
- Ensure the successful and efficient prosecution of the voyage.
- Is overall responsible for the Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Security to all on board.
- Is overall responsible for the safe navigation, seaworthiness, stability, cargo handling and maintenance of the ship.
- Ensure a high standard of leadership, communication and discipline on board.
- Ensures proper administration and documentation.
- Provide necessary medical attention to all on board.
- Takes charge of a navigation watch.
- Ensures compliance with the law, company policies and procedures, regulations and instructions.
- Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL, MLC and other legislation to make sure the vessel is in compliance with all legislation at all times.
Function demands maritime vacancy Master ( all ships & < 3000 GT )
- Certificate of competency (preferably Dutch)
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Designated Security Duties certificate
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Apply for this job »
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs