Region: Nederland / Arnhem
Sector: OW Projectmanagement, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Marine Coordinator
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
As 'Marine Coordinator' you are responsible for the coordination of the marine activities during the preparation, installation and maintenance of our grid connection systems.
As 'Marine Coordinator' you are reporting functional to the 'Marine Coordination Center ' located in Lehrte, however you will be hierarchical located under the Manager LIO in Offshore NL. You will work closely together with the projectteams in Arnhem, the Control center in Arnhem and the Marine Coordination center in Lehrte.
Tasks and responsibilities includes:
• Set up of Marine coordination procedures and handbook for Offshore NL in close cooperation with Marine Coordination Center Germany and the Control center.
• Support the projects in all aspects concerning marine related questions and operations
• Co-ordination of vessel activities during our offshore (installation) campaigns for building and maintaining the grid connection systems.
• Coordination of activities with other construction fields (Offshore-Windfarms)
• Quality control for vessels from marine perspective (certificates) including suitability surveys on board
• First point of contact for marine authorities and third parties for marine related questions and emergency preparedness
• Create daily project reporting for authorities
• Define and set up interfaces to other departments and processes, create marine and emergency preparedness procedures
• Collect and provide information to 24/7 marine operations department
More information with regard to the job can be obtained via Oceanwide
Function demands maritime vacancy Marine Coordinator
Our prefect candidate let's describe him or herself as a person who has, and is:
• You have a Bachelor degree as Maritime Officer or comparable
• You have experience in shipping or offshore business required
• You have experience in coordination of offshore construction activities and knowledge of Dutch regulations concerning offshore and territorial waters
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
• You can fulfill the needs to work in shifts, weekend work and on call duty; no 'nine to five-mentality'.
• Physical fitness (for offshore operations) and willingness to travel.
• You have good communication skills, ability to work independently and autonomous; you are a team player.
• You have a driver's license.
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms in the Dutch part of the North Sea, A new department Offshore NL is formed within our clients organisation. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Marine Coordinator
Our client offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. An assessment can be part of the application procedure. At entry, our client performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer A. Pietjou
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs