Region: Omgeving Amsterdam
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Maintenance Scheduler
The Maintenance Scheduler role is essential toensuring that maintenance activities are scheduled and managed forcompletion by their compliance due date. It requires prioritizing the work for the offshore maintenanceexecution schedule, and matching all capacities of base crew resources and planned materials and services to the work. The Schedulers primary role is toensure that the integrated maintenance schedule reflects the integration ofboth Preventive (PM) and Corrective (CM) maintenance work, and consider the IEP (28 day), 14 day & 7day frozen schedules.
- Maintain a clear overview of the volume ofprepared corrective maintenance outstanding work and backlog and prioritizewhen to bring the work into the schedule for execution
- Coordinate with work preparation, team leads, LMTand responsible personnel for job execution
- Coordinate with engineering to ensure theavailability of base crew for project services
- Produce a weekly detailed integrated maintenanceschedule of work (28/14/7 Day) to include all onboard activities
- Liaise with IAP Planner, Procurement andEngineering to ensure external maintenance resources are secured in a timelymanner
- Carry out work order data quality reviews toensure work orders are fit for the maintenance execution phase. (Materials,Vendors, OPS and logistic resources). Set WO to EXE status
- Carry out daily review of SAP CMMS/ BusinessObject KPI for potential overdue work. Facilitate and deliver during theMorning Call / YTT Meeting
- Carry out weekly review of SAP CMMS/ BusinessObject KPI for potential overdue and actual overdue work; Deliver during theWeekly Planning / Measures Meeting
- Keep informed of work execution constraints andsupport mitigation actions
- Keep informed of available base crew capacitiesand campaign periods, highlighting upcoming constraints in time to mitigatethem
- Keep track of scheduled / fixed periods forspecialist services
- Keep track of work order priorities
- Keep appraised of 90-day IAP plans, particularlyin relation to equipment stops, outages and shutdowns
- As required support the Asset Management Team toensure compliance to the PM & CM Deferral Process; Initiate Deferral formswhere required and ensure associated risk assessments are carried out
- Prepare draft and frozen schedule on basis ofresource availability, task contents,operational constraints and corrective work order priorities
- Obtain approval of schedule
- Communicate the schedule
- Coordinate all schedule cycle meetings
Function demands maritime vacancy Maintenance Scheduler
- Vocational level (technical)
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience in the E&Pindustry, of which some years in a highly technical position
- Experience in leading a team
- Good communication, organisational andinfluencing skills
Oceanwide is an international provider ofdiversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime andOffshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates backto 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands.Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier ofqualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out oftwo regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands,Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA regionwe have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We alsohave a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwideactivities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide firstclass service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps ofinternational manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector.See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff andtechnical personnel are trained and certified according to internationalstandards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs