Region: Omgeving Amsterdam
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas, Office, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Maintenance Scheduler
The Maintenance Scheduler role is essential to ensuring that maintenance activities are scheduled and managed for completion by their compliance due date. It requires prioritizing the work for the offshore maintenance execution schedule, and matching all capacities of base crew resources and planned materials and services to the work. The Schedulers primary role is to ensure that the integrated maintenance schedule reflects the integration of both Preventive (PM) and Corrective (CM) maintenance work, and consider the IEP (28 day), 14 day & 7day frozen schedules.
- Maintain a clear overview of the volume of prepared corrective maintenance outstanding work and backlog and prioritize when to bring the work into the schedule for execution
- Coordinate with work preparation, team leads, LMT and responsible personnel for job execution
- Coordinate with engineering to ensure the availability of base crew for project services
- Produce a weekly detailed integrated maintenance schedule of work (28/14/7 Day) to include all onboard activities
- Liaise with IAP Planner, Procurement and Engineering to ensure external maintenance resources are secured in a timely manner
- Carry out work order data quality reviews to ensure work orders are fit for the maintenance execution phase. (Materials, Vendors, OPS and logistic resources). Set WO to EXE status
- Carry out daily review of SAP CMMS/ Business Object KPI for potential overdue work. Facilitate and deliver during the Morning Call / YTT Meeting
- Carry out weekly review of SAP CMMS/ Business Object KPI for potential overdue and actual overdue work; Deliver during the Weekly Planning / Measures Meeting
- Keep informed of work execution constraints and support mitigation actions
- Keep informed of available base crew capacities and campaign periods, highlighting upcoming constraints in time to mitigate them
- Keep track of scheduled / fixed periods for specialist services
- Keep track of work order priorities
- Keep appraised of 90-day IAP plans, particularly in relation to equipment stops, outages and shutdowns
- As required support the Asset Management Team to ensure compliance to the PM & CM Deferral Process; Initiate Deferral forms where required and ensure associated risk assessments are carried out
- Prepare draft and frozen schedule on basis of resource availability, task contents, operational constraints and corrective work order priorities
- Obtain approval of schedule
- Communicate the schedule
- Coordinate all schedule cycle meetings
Function demands maritime vacancy Maintenance Scheduler
- Vocational level (technical)
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience in the E&P industry, of which some years in a highly technical position
- Experience in leading a team
- Good communication, organisational and influencing skills
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs