Maintenance & Inspection Methods Engineer
Region: Den Haag
Sector: Maintenance, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Maintenance & Inspection Methods Engineer
Oceanwide is looking for a Inspection & Maintenance Methods Engineer.
The Maintenance & Inspection Methods Engineer is the link between the Inspection and Corrosion Department, Offshore operations department (PMO) and Maintenance Support. The Methods team is part of the Maintenance Support Organization and facilitates the proper use of methods within Field Operations Department and Inspection and Corrosion Department The Maintenance & Inspection Methods Engineer reports to the Team Leader Methods
Your Accountabilities will be:
- Ensures integrity of SAP ECC6 data
- Ensures the execution of maintenance engineering based on executed MSR’s
- Ensures the execution of maintenance engineering based on Feedback Notifications
- Produces monthly and weekly KPI figures, both for internal use, as well as for external (HQ) use
Function demands maritime vacancy Maintenance & Inspection Methods Engineer
- Engineering degree (BSc, Beng or equivalent) with at least 5 years practical experience
- Knowledge of maintenance techniques like RBM, RCM, CBM
- Knowledge of the offshore environment and should understand maintenance in operations
- Practical experience with ERP systems is mandatory (preferably SAP PM and BW). Skills in Excel / PWP
- Strong communication skills and a good command of written and verbal English are essential
- Preferably in possession of basic offshore certificate
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs