Maintenance Engineer Instrumentation
Sector: Maintenance, Oil & Gas, Office, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Maintenance Engineer Instrumentation
Oceanwide is looking for a Maintenance Engineer Instrumentation. The job is office based and your responsibilities are:
- Ensure and supervise that company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
- Responsible for the definition and continuous improvement of Inspection Test Preventive Maintenance plans (ITPM’s) related to instrumentation and assurance that ITPM’s are executed.
- Review and follow up of inspection reports and CMMS entries.
- Responsible for the definition and execution of corrective maintenance in order to maintain the integrity of instrumentation during its lifecycle.
- Ensure that changes in legislation and applicable standards related to instrumentation equipment are monitored and incorporated in PEPN’s maintenance processes
- Ensure that maintenance and inspection activities are within pre-determined budget and ensure accurate prediction of budget needs for years ahead based on well-defined ITPM’s.
Function demands maritime vacancy Maintenance Engineer Instrumentation
- Technical BSc in Industrial Automation or Electrical Engineering or an equivalent level based on experience.
- Good knowledge of ATEX requirements.
- Proficient in the application of IEC 61508/IEC 61511 standards.
Minimum Work experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Candidates with a broad practical maintenance experience are preferred.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer S.D. Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs