Sector: O&G Construction, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Maintenance Coordinator
- To ensure that all shut-down related activities have been accurately scoped, correctly resourced and that all required materials to address the activities are available to meet scheduled shutdown delivery commitments.
- To coordinate multi-disciplined teams in shutdown preparation scope and delivery ensuring Company integrity processes, procedures and management of change are adhered to.
- Ensure that the onshore resource requirements are identified to fully develop the shutdown.
- Custodian of the overall shutdown plan with agreed shutdown strategy, milestones and success criteria.
- Conduct meetings with all department heads and focal points for shutdown preparations, planning and development in accordance with success criteria.
- Maintain action tracking system with optimum flow of shutdown information to all parties concerned.
- Monitor and identify progress in shutdown planning and identify conflicts and/or clashes and implement corrective actions.
Function demands maritime vacancy Maintenance Coordinator
- A Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Extensive experience with Turnaround (TAR) activities / Shutdowns (must).
- Extensive experience in multi disciplined construction/shut-down operations on/offshore combined with a sound knowledge of Safety, PTW, RA, JRA, environment regulations standards and procedures.
- Good written, verbal communication skills with demonstrable experience in on/offshore in supervisory/engineering capacity.
- Good operational knowledge and experience of equipment
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience with production, process technology and engineering is a must
- Hands on mentality
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Area of residence: Alkmaar
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified on HR / Manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide marketleading supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, St. Petersburg and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Maintenance Coordinator
- Challenging position in a fast paced stimulating environment
- The rate for this position is negotiable
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Kristy Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs