Lead Senior Authorised Person - Borssele 1+2
Sector: Wind Energy, Ørsted - Borssele I & II
Function description maritime vacancy Lead Senior Authorised Person - Borssele 1+2
We are searching for a consultant who will be working as a Senior Authorised Person (66-220 kV) at the Borssele Project. You will be overall responsible for the HV system integration, operational supervision and electrical safety rules.
Your tasks include:
- Responsible for electrical issues accordingly to the affected legislation and regulation;
- Coordinate with the Commissioning Manager to ensure that accurate updates are distributed to the project management;
- Coordinate with national grid and attend commissioning panel meetings;
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties for electrical matters;
- Implement a permit system for Electrical Safety Rules;
- Advise operationally on HV electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV submarine and onshore cables;
- Own and manage the boundary agreement to the National Grid;
- Oversee safe commissioning of grid connections, onshore substations and associated MV/HV/LV plant and equipment.
Function demands maritime vacancy Lead Senior Authorised Person - Borssele 1+2
- Bachelor in electrical engineering or similar;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the 34-66 kV HV level(experience within Offshore Wind Industry will be an advantage);
- All GWO courses;
- Knowledge of the Dutch HSE Regulations;
- Residing within a radius of 50 km of Vlissingen.
Our client is a leading company in the wind energy.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Lead Senior Authorised Person - Borssele 1+2
- Start 1st of August 2019;
- 1 year (project) contract with possibility of extension;
- You will normally be working 8 hours a day/5 days a week (Monday to Friday);
- An ultimate chance to have a share in the construction, operations and maintenance of the largest offshore wind farm in the Netherlands;
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment;
- An attractive salary.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Madelene Speijkers-de Nood
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31 (0)118 429 522
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs