Lead Quality Inspector Metering Center
Region: Bergen op Zoom
Sector: Office, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Lead Quality Inspector Metering Center
- Perform Visual Inspection (per sample plan at staging area) for: Product count, shipping damage and feature location;
- Visual Inspection at Incoming/In-process/Final inspections;
- Observe product being unloaded from trucks for significant packaging damage;
- Reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality discrepancies related to process, assembly, manufacturing, mechanical;
- Use surveillance and auditing techniques to identify opportunities for process and product improvement;
- Investigate & report supplier (non-conformity) quality issues;
- Create and/or follow Control Plans and Work Instructions (when required);
- Generate Non-Conforming Material Reports (NCMR or PSR);
- Use of customer’s software portal for NCMR for material tracking and disposition. Upload photos of material defects in customer platform for disposition;
- Data collection, testing, and/or screening activities. Monitoring daily builds, First pass yield and scrap (if required);
- Identify and segregate defective product and complete QA reports;
- Will need to interface with customer Deployment Engineering representatives and Logistics Center personnel.
Function demands maritime vacancy Lead Quality Inspector Metering Center
- Ability to lift 40LBS (20Kgs) on occasion, if necessary;
- Prior team management and main team lead experience;
- 5+ years Product Visual Inspection experience (can be combination of Receiving, In-Process or Final inspection);
- Language requirements: Dutch and English (spoken and written).
Our client is a international organizatiosn that has grown into a significant logistics player in the Benelux markets.. The business consists of services such as international freight Forwarding, contract logistics and transportation.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Lead Quality Inspector Metering Center
- 40 hours a week. Seasonal demand may require overtime.
- 9 month work assignment, Long Term (renewable);
- The salary is depending on your experience , more details will be disclosed during a personal interview.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs