Lead Process Operator
Sector: Oil & Gas, Onshore
Function description maritime vacancy Lead Process Operator
Are you a visible and engaged HSE leader and able to carry the primary RSES role as per HSE management system? And can you ensure the VEN Safety and Environmental standards are adhered to.
The Lead Process Operator is responsible for day to day work to develop, drive and maintain a safe and competent operation of all facilities and associated wells within the South operations. The successful candidate will direct daily work activities for all operational staff, with respect to safe and efficient operating activities relative to HSE. The Lead Process Operator is accountable for providing technical leadership to the Field Team Intervention technicians that work from the Waalwijk TC location to drive reliable, operable and repeatable operations results. The position is a full time position (1,0 FTE.)
- Be a visible and engaged HSE leader and carry the primary RSES role as per
- Ensure the VEN Safety and Environmental standards are adhered to.
- Directs day to day the production for the Waalwijk Area
- Measure and report production performance indicators and report accordingly
- Work with the operational staff to adjust / optimize the flow in the event of the production interruption
- Notify the Central Control Room and Production Engineering department timely on production interruptions
- If necessary take over field intervention and/ or control room technicians duties
- Act within the On Call Supervisory group on a rotational basis
- Ensure instruction to operational staff is being provide and conducted
- Identify resource needs for area of responsibility and work with staff to allocate daily work as needed
- Responsible for overall Area planning and inform other areas about the planning
- Provide in input for manning levels as per agreed staffing plan/ workforce plan
- Ensure staff have clear goals and knows the priorities, is aware of team members performance and addresses issue for poor performance
- Determine and communicate priorities within team for day to day work and elevate issues to Supervisor that require resolving
- Coding of invoices and limited signing authorities as per authority grid
Function demands maritime vacancy Lead Process Operator
- +7 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- A self-starter with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- A proven leader; self-motivated and keen to share knowledge, forge relationships and co-ordinate work from other disciplines;
- Your technical skills will be combined with exposure to broader commercial aspects;
- Be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of the oil and gas business as a whole;
- Excellent analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
- Bachelor Degree or Dutch MBO level 4+ in Technical related discipline;
- Must be fluent in both English and Dutch.
- Focus on value creation.
- Entrepreneurial approach.
- Use of technical expertise to drive strong results.
- Decision making that demonstrates responsibility.
- Initiative and accountability.
- Builds relationships through trust and respect.
- Flexible, influential and assertive when required.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Tess Tamis
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs