Lead Planning Engineer
Region: Den Haag
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Lead Planning Engineer
Oceanwide is looking for a Lead Planning Engineer. Your responsibilities will be:
- Integrates the (updated) content of LTP in to the Integrated Operations Planning
- Prepares the 24MLA for review and validation by others, prior to approval by the OM in the 24MLA meeting
- Ensures the integration of the activities of the operations entities (including sites) into the IOP
- Gathers the various planning constraints from the job holders and Integrated Offshore Intervention Teams
- Identifies and prepares dossiers for conflicts and synergies prior to arbitration. Triggers pre-arbitration meetings with entities as required
- Actively contributes to the 4 Month look ahead meetings (preparation, proceeding, minutes, action follow-up)
- Leads the 5 Week look ahead meetings (preparation, proceeding, minutes, action follow-up)
- Schedules the planned activities in the Integrated Activity Planning tool (IAP)
- Collects progress during and after execution of activities from the Job Holders and implements it into the IOP
- Creates Progress report, showing the realization of the works against the planned baseline
- In charge of the IOP performance follow-up (KPI) for the 5 Week and 4 Month time periods. Jobholder proposes IOP process improvements in agreement with the IOP Coordinator
- Ensures the maintenance of the Primavera Planning software and associated database and interfaces with the service provider accordingly
- Monitors the Functionality of i-connect and triggers corrective actions with the vendor if require
Function demands maritime vacancy Lead Planning Engineer
- BSc level
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience as a Planning Engineer preferably within the Oil & Gas industry
- Profound knowledge of Primavera software and understanding of integrated planning processes
- Working knowledge of SAP, and normal office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Upper intermediate level of verbal and written English
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs