Lead Maintenance Engineer
Region: Den Helder, The Netherlands
Sector: Maritime Technology, Oil & Gas, Oil & Gas, Maintenance
Function description maritime vacancy Lead Maintenance Engineer
As Lead Maintenance Engineer you will have a leading role in ensuring safe and responsible production operations.
From this stage you will be responsible for:
• Management and administration of the Maintenance Engineering team
• Accountable for discipline deliverable's reflected through the maintenance engineering plan and according to Integrated Plan and set priorities in line with the asset requirements..
• Initiation of minor modification projects and give technical expertise to modifications-(follow up & close out )
• Initiation and coordination of all Maintenance engineering services (including CMMS integrity and updates).
• Deliver technical expertise and support to Operations
• Management of the Facility Integrity program for the all disciplines
• Responsible for the Inspection program and RBI
• Responsible for the Spare Part program
• Monitor and support Company Representatives within discipline for selected service contracts (A,B)
• Competence development and performance management of personnel within Maintenance engineering team
• Give Economic input to yearly maintenance budget process within discipline - Budget follow up
• Input to resource requirements
Function demands maritime vacancy Lead Maintenance Engineer
There is a requirement to work cross functionally and interface with all geographical areas within the company.
• Travel must be expected to other geographical entities within the company
• Offshore travels must be expected
• Relevant BSc degree. In special cases relevant work experience may compensate for limited formal education.
• Typically a minimum of 10-15 year experience from a relevant field/ disciplines
• Requires deep knowledge of the specialist area, the E&P business and Oil & Gas industry.
Behavioral competencies required
To work and communicate effectively with colleagues, partners and all other stakeholders.
Respecting the knowledge and experience of others, sharing information and building effective relationships.
To encourage & celebrate success, performance and diversity. Being approachable, assisting & developing others according to their needs.
To strive for excellence. Being energetic, passionate and resilient, taking personal accountability for performance and delivering results.
Residence in the Netherlands
Sound knowledge of the Dutch language is a must
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified on HR / Manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, St. Petersburg and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Lead Maintenance Engineer
• A stable & good remuneration and employment benefits
• A long term contract
• Further details will be discussed in a face-to-face interview
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer André Pietjou
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs