Lead Electrical Engineer
Region: Den Haag
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Lead Electrical Engineer
As an Electrical Engineer you are responsible and owner of all Electrical Matters, you advise as an electrical authority on a daily basis and in new development projects for topside installations and an active HSE role to ensure no recordable incidents during electrical activities.
- Is accountable for onshore and offshore organisation
- Uses Sap CMIMS for routine and non routine works
- Validates Purchase requisition, call of contract and invoice reception for his trade.
- Is involved in modifications process & follow up of MSR's.
- Ensures all mandatory's inspection is performed, such as ATEX, transformers, thermograph inspections
- Verifies and reviews maintenance instructions, procedures and inspection programs, taking safety and protection of the environment into consideration and optimizing costs and lead times of ordered equipment or materials. Is responsible for operating procedures (switching letters) of the electrical installation
- Participates to the quality of the engineering by verification of engineering documents in order to improve the quality of the engineering and consequently of the installations
- Reviews and evaluates contractor providing services. Organizes a yearly HSE electrical board meeting
- Analyzes routine and corrective maintenance to optimize the performance of the equipment
- Participates in creation of maintenance programs on the basis of the strategy adopted and group referential. Reviews and verifies the specific instructions and procedures for maintenance and overhaul and validates them Checks and evaluates intervention or inspection reports
- Issues instructions and procedures within CMS, CMMS or any other management system
- Validates and ensures the SECE equipments in his trade are certified and in operation
- Contributes to the Integrated Operations planning and Schedule and ensure that the activities under his or her responsibility are properly planned, scheduled and expedited
Function demands maritime vacancy Lead Electrical Engineer
- HBO or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
- Knowledge's of instrumentation trade and process of the installations
- Strong knowledge's of NEN & ATEX Electrical regulation to be Certified as Electrical Work/lnstallation
- At least 10 years in offshore electrical power generation and distribution systems
- English is mandatory
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs