Integrated Offshore Interventions Project Engineer
Region: Den Haag
Sector: O&G Production, Oil & Gas, O&G Maintenance, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Integrated Offshore Interventions Project Engineer
As a Integrated Offshore Interventions Project Engineer you will perform all activities, taking into account the highest level of Safety and Health, protecting the Environment and reporting any HSE anomalies.
- Contributes to the safe and most efficient preparation of offshore workscope and/or shutdown and /or simultaneous operations which have been identified as Integrated Offshore Interventions and are subject to the 101 Work process
- Identifies and gathers scope that should be executed during the interventions
- Identifies, gathers and formulates the various planning constraints, including co-activity, deck space
- Identifies and prepares dossiers for conflicts and synergies prior to arbitration. Triggers pre-arbitration meetings with entities as required
- Leads 101 meetings (preparation, proceeding, minutes, action follow-up) , including b-weekly preparation meeting, Global risk assessments, Intervention dossier review meeting
- Initiates, organizes and participates to offshore site visits whenever required
- Liaises with the offshore field management (HMI, RSES(-D)s, Team Leaders, including the MAU Superintendent on the efficient planning and execution of planned interventions
- Promotes that the Scope is timely frozen and manages the process of change of scope thereafter
- Promotes entities to comply with all defined preparation milestones according to defined timeline and procedures
Function demands maritime vacancy Integrated Offshore Interventions Project Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Competencies preferred in project and/or campaign management
- Working knowledge of Primavera, SAP, and normal office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Intermediate level of verbal and written English
- MBO Level 4
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs