Instrumentation and Metering Engineer
Region: Den Haag
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Instrumentation and Metering Engineer
Oceanwide is looking for a Instrumentation and Metering Engineer.
You will work on offshore platforms with a standard instrumentationpanel of devices, such as transmitters, control valves, process and safetyShutdown valves, HPU, HIPS control panel, metering and fiscal flow meters.
Carries out the expertise for Instrumentation engineering for offshoregas production facilities.
- Delivers support to the instrumentation trade and to the offshore execution team during maintenance execution
- Monitors the metering sales gas and condensate qualities
- Organizes the metering certification and audits based on procedures and frequencies
- Initiates Purchase Requisition, call of contract and invoice reception for his trade
- Prepares the modifications process & follow up of MSR's
- Gives support toother departments during modifications, projects and contingencies
- Prepares the workwith respect to the long term planning
- Contributes tofind solutions for ad hoc problems by trouble shooting on trade relatedequipment and installations
- Ensures maintenanceof instrument protective system and sales gas metering
- Maintains theobsolescence plan for instrumentation and metering
- Ensures correctQA/QC for the material requested with the warehouse
- Proposes budgetrequests for larger work orders and replacement projects due to aging
- Ensures relevantdocuments in the CMS are up to date
- Daily works with the ICSS team for metering software program
Function demands maritime vacancy Instrumentation and Metering Engineer
- Bachelor degree in instrumentation, process control orelectronics
- At least 5 years on instrumentation inthe process industry
- Good knowledge in ICSS and PLC systems
- Knowledge ofelectrical is beneficial
- English is mandatory
Oceanwide is aninternational provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainlyon the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history ofOceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established inVlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has beenrecognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshorepersonnel.
Oceanwide worksout of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands,Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA regionwe have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We alsohave a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwideactivities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide firstclass service to all of our clients.
Our servicesinclude all steps of international manpower services specified for thededicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew,offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according tointernational standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs