Instrumentation and Metering Engineer
Region: Den Haag
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas, Office, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Instrumentation and Metering Engineer
Oceanwide is looking for a Instrumentation and Metering Engineer.
You will work on offshore platforms with a standard instrumentation
panel of devices, such as transmitters, control valves, process and safety
Shutdown valves, HPU, HIPS control panel, metering and fiscal flow meters.
Carries out the expertise for Instrumentation engineering for offshore gas production facilities.
- Delivers support to the instrumentation trade and to the offshore execution team during maintenance execution
- Monitors the metering sales gas and condensate qualities
- Organizes the metering certification and audits based on procedures and frequencies
- Initiates Purchase Requisition, call of contract and invoice reception for his trade
- Prepares the modifications process & follow up of MSR's
- Gives support to other departments during modifications, projects and contingencies
- Prepares the work with respect to the long term planning
- Contributes to find solutions for ad hoc problems by trouble shooting on trade related equipment and installations
- Ensures maintenance of instrument protective system and sales gas metering
- Maintains the obsolescence plan for instrumentation and metering
- Ensures correct QA/QC for the material requested with the warehouse
- Proposes budget requests for larger work orders and replacement projects due to aging
- Ensures relevant documents in the CMS are up to date
- Daily works with the ICSS team for metering software program
Function demands maritime vacancy Instrumentation and Metering Engineer
- Bachelor degree in instrumentation, process control or electronics
- At least 5 years on instrumentation in the process industry
- Good knowledge in ICSS and PLC systems
- Knowledge of electrical is beneficial
- English is mandatory
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs