Sector: OW Projectmanagement, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy HSE Manager
As HSE manager you shall report directly to the Head of Operation for work that has direct relevance to the site and reporting functionally to the Head of the HSE operation. You shall furthermore monitor compliance with national legislation and the organizational health and safety management system and ensuring management are fully informed of any compliance issues.
- Carry out HSE reviews of Contractors documents;
- Carry out HSE Site Inspection/walks reports and follow up on findings;
- Campaigns / tool box talks / wind day activities;
- Assist in the organizing and coordinating of emergency drills and exercises;
- Provide inputs to the Emergency Procedures from any lessons learnt;
- Be a subject matter export in relation to HSE and environment on the site.
Function demands maritime vacancy HSE Manager
- Min 3 years of HSE experience with in offshore wind power, operations or construction;
- Min 6 years as HSE manager;
- NIBOSH diploma or similar;
- Valid offshore medical;
- Fluent in English, written as well as spoken;
- Residing within a distance of 50 km of Vlissingen.
Working conditions maritime vacancy HSE Manager
We offer a great opportunity in a new business. The salary is depending on your experience , more details will be disclosed during a personal interview.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs