Sector: Wind Energy, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy HSE Manager
Key duties will be to:
- Provide strong and consistent safety leadership and direction to the site O&M team.
- Ensure correct and compliant HSE support is provided to the site O&M Team and any contractor / subcontractor.
- Establish HSE standards and protocols ensuring an in-depth understanding of associated regulations and legal requirements.
- Consult with and advise O&M team on selected HSE issues.
- Supports the safety culture of the site by ensuring compliance to established safety procedures.
- Report on key HSE KPI’s
Function demands maritime vacancy HSE Manager
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Educated to high degree level (bachelor degree or similar) or minimum 7 years’ experience of working as a safety supervisor and/or in a safety management role.
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) certificate or equivalent (HSE qualification)
- High level of German (fluent) and English.
- Basic financial and project management knowledge.
- GWO training certificates and valid offshore medical
Experience: (7 years)
- Mandatory: prior experience on HSE in a relevant offshore industry.
- Mandatory: experience of development, implementation and maintenance of HSE policies, plans, procedures and reporting methods.
- Desirable: prior experience gained in an offshore environment project.
Skills & Aptitudes:
- Able to lead audits programs, HAZOPS, HAZIDS, Risk Assessments and accident / incident investigations (RCA awareness).
- Planning and organization skills.
- Reporting and communication skills
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Working conditions maritime vacancy HSE Manager
We offer a great opportunity in a fairly new business The offshore wind in a young and enthusiastic organization.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer André Pietjou
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs