Sector: Wind Energy, Projectmanagement
Function description maritime vacancy HSE Coordinator
Ensure license to operate, identify, monitor and analyse safety, health and environmental (SHE) issues and add value by using SHE indicators to improve processes.
- Responsible for supporting the project organization in order to improve health and safety and to minimize the impact on the environment;
- Responsible to request SHE staff on project sites and in support roles;
- Responsible for identifying and negotiating all SHE related issues in the project;
- Responsible for monitoring of contractors SHE performance and taking appropriate actions on observed deficiencies or SHE noncompliance to contract, standards, requirements and applicable legislation;
- Responsible for SHE communication flow and reporting within the project and to the subcontractors;
- Responsible for escalating issues to next level in situations where issues cannot be solved in the project, were the project will suffer significant impact or in cases of noncompliance with legal or demands;
- Responsible for active sharing of best practices, lessons learnt and safety alerts among the projects;
- Responsible for internal improvement projects not directly related to a specific project, as needed;
- Ensure that, emergency arrangements are established at all locations in your area and that they are known and understood by employees and contractors
- Ensure that contractors are provided feedback, review and approval of documents within the stipulated timeframe;
- Participate in audits including audit of sub-contractors and coordinate/initiate necessary activities for preparation/follow up;
- Ensure that all accidents and incidents within their area of responsibility are recorded in accordance with the Company accident and reporting procedures and all corrective actions are identified and implemented by the responsible parties;
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System and assure continuous improvement of the Management System.
Function demands maritime vacancy HSE Coordinator
- Engineer or similar technical education;
- Relevant HSE offshore education/training;
- Relevant language skills in German, Dutch, English;
- Experience from working with HSE matters from industrial business or similar;
- Experience in preparation of HSE procedures;
- Experience from working with management systems (ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001);
- Be able to analyse and systematise;
- Experience from tutoring.
Working conditions maritime vacancy HSE Coordinator
Our client offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. We offer an excellent salary with good secondary benefits.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem (NL).
Our client is a leading European electricity transmission system operator, with activities in the Netherlands and in Germany.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 19
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs