Hotel Manager Passenger Expedition Vessel Rembrandt van Rijn
Sector: Passenger, Maritime
Function description maritime vacancy Hotel Manager Passenger Expedition Vessel Rembrandt van Rijn
As Hotel Manager you are responsible for all hotel operations on board like F&B and Housekeeping to the required standard. You are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and service.
Function demands maritime vacancy Hotel Manager Passenger Expedition Vessel Rembrandt van Rijn
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Hands-on mentality
- At least 1 year experience as Hotel Manager
- Experience on smaller passenger vessels or river cruises is an advantage
- Valid Medical Certificate required
- Basic Safety, Crisis Management and Security Duties Training are required
Oceanwide Marine Services is the ship operator of the Oceanwide Expeditions Group
Oceanwide Marine Services operates with private and chartered expedition vessels and is responsible for the management and operations on board. All voyages have been carefully prepared and developed (routing, regulations, provisioning, crewing, excursions etc.) and are empathic to the natural conditions of the areas concerned and therefore unique in their design.
Oceanwide Expeditions & Oceanwide Marine Services look back at 26 years of experience in expedition cruising, having built up a thorough knowledge of the areas visited. Our tours are constantly modified to guarantee the intended quality of our voyages.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Hotel Manager Passenger Expedition Vessel Rembrandt van Rijn
- Vessel: SV Rembrandt van Rijn
- Location: Arctic
- Start: 11th of May 2018 in Longyearbyen, Svalbard
- Duration: Approx. 1/2 months
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Marine Services
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 623023
- Visserijkade 5
- 4382 ZA
Check out our other jobs