Health and Safety Specialist
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office, Maritime Technology, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Health and Safety Specialist
Oceanwide is looking for a Health and Safety Specialist. The job is office based and your responsibilities are:
- Emergency Management Process Advisor: Maintain and continual improve the Emergency Response Process including the plans and organization.
- Contractor HES Management Process Advisor: Ensure PEPN’s requirements within the contractor HES management procedures are understood. Organize and perform contractor audits. Assure contractor audit findings are implemented in the contractor’s management systems.
- Managing Safe Work Process Advisor: Ensure continual improvement of managing safe work procedures and tools in close consultation with applicable stakeholders.
- Provide input into various Health, Environment and Safety analysis, risk assessment studies and working groups.
- Coach and train the workforce on HSE related activities.
- Implement and monitor HSE Management System requirements where applicable.
- Provide advice to the Health Environment and Safety Manager on functional resource needs (manpower levels and experience / training / mentoring requirements).
Function demands maritime vacancy Health and Safety Specialist
- Minimum 3-5 years HSEQ plus Operational experience in heavy industry preferably in the offshore oil and gas industry
- HVK/ Nebosh certificate
- Understanding of Health, Environment and Safety and government procedures and regulations related to offshore oil and gas operations
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer S.D. Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs