Sous Chef - Passenger Expedition
Region: Arctic/ Antarctic
Sector: , Vessel
Function description maritime vacancy Sous Chef - Passenger Expedition
We are currently looking for Sous Chefs to join our passenger expedition vessels operating in the Arctic and Antarctic regions.
As Sous Chef you assist the Head Chef in taking responsibility for the preparation, cooking and presentation of food items to the required standard. You are responsible for maintaining safe and hygienic work practices and to cover for the Head Chef when required.
Function demands maritime vacancy Sous Chef - Passenger Expedition
- At least 2 years professional experience in same or similar position
- Experienced in International cooking
- Professional knowledge in al parts of the galley
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility and stress resistance, team player, commitment, positive personality
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Shipboard Experience (preferred)
- Valid STCW Basic Safety and STCW security training required
- Seaferer medical certificate required
Oceanwide Marine Services is the ship operator of the Oceanwide Expeditions Group
Oceanwide Marine Services operates with private and chartered expedition vessels and is responsible for the management and operations on board. All voyages have been carefully prepared and developed (routing, regulations, provisioning, crewing, excursions etc.) and are empathic to the natural conditions of the areas concerned and therefore unique in their design.
Oceanwide Expeditions & Oceanwide Marine Services look back at 26 years of experience in expedition cruising, having built up a thorough knowledge of the areas visited. Our tours are constantly modified to guarantee the intended quality of our voyages.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Sous Chef - Passenger Expedition
- First starting dates: early/ mid of May
- normal contract periodes are 3-4 months onboard
- Long term position
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Marine Services
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 623023
- Visserijkade 5
- 4382 ZA
Check out our other jobs