Sector: Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Finance Manager
Reporting to and partnering with the General Manager, you will set financial policy and direction while also being an active participant in, and driver of, the organization’s overall strategy. Apart from having solid basic capacities we are looking for a candidate with a high potential for personal growth with excellent financial modelling skills. Your experience with asset heavy companies and highly leveraged structures will add value to the future. You will lead all financial administration, investment activities, fiscal matters, business planning, cost and cash management, budgeting, human resources (HR) and information technology (IT).
Function demands maritime vacancy Finance Manager
- A strong communicator in written and spoken English;
- University degree in finance/economics ;
- At least five years relevant working experience;
- Strong track record in cost and cash management, financial modeling and analysis;
- Maritime sector experience either in ship management, ship building or contracting preferred;
- Active interest in continuous improvement including leading in an ISO 9001 environment;
- Experience managing HR and IT;
- Living in the Amsterdam area and ready to start as soon as possible.
Our client is a company offering ship and project management,
as well as consulting services for marine assets and businesses in
the, marine, Oil & Gas and offshore wind industries.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jaco Flokstra
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 90 00
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs