Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Facility Engineer
Oceanwide Offshore Services is looking for a Facility Engineer.
As Facility Engineer you will provide technical and regulatory advice and ensure all codes and practices are adhered to. The Facility Engineer will be responsible for taking on assigned projects and developing them from initial concept through the entire engineering phases and will also provide assistance throughout the construction phase all the way until project commissioning, as building and project close out.
• Provide technical engineering support to the NBU
• Review third party designs and optimize as required
• Complete engineering in house when applicable and/or able
• Use technical knowledge to ensure safety, compliance, and operability are achieved on all projects
• Provide technical input in HAZOPS, bow ties, etc
• Ensure all standards are followed on projects and designs
Function demands maritime vacancy Facility Engineer
• Successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's or other relevant degree and has 5-20 years' experience in the oil and gas industry.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and critical analysis skills.
• Strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
• Strong communication skills in both spoken and written Dutch and English is a necessity.
• Certificates VCA- VOL and Atex are a mandatory for the role.
Attributes & Characteristics:
• Safety and detail oriented
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Positive and engaging team player
• Flexible, influential and assertive when required
• Able to prioritize competing activities
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients
Working conditions maritime vacancy Facility Engineer
• A stable & good remuneration and employment benefits
• A long term contract
• Further details will be discussed in a face-to-face interview
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw K. Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs