Facilities Engineer E&I
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Facilities Engineer E&I
As a Facilities Engineer ( E&I) you will initiates, supervises and coordinates changes to existing installations; investigates, plans and prepares work programs for proposed adjustments, in line with agreed annual plans and budgets; and in order to meet production targets and minimize operating costs, be in compliance with all governmental and company regulations and legislation, policies, procedures and standards, including HSEQ (ie HAZID/HAZOP’s, LOPA’s, etc.). Is responsible for commissioning of modifications and document updating / as-building and project close-out.
Installation Modification Review
- Participate in the Installation Modification Review Team and support the technical review of Installation Modification Proposals. Ensure colleagues provide the right technical expertise and insight for making changes to existing installations and identify HSEQ and other operational implications of change. Filter, prioritize and assign responsibility of activities for agreed changes to, or maintenance of, production installations.
nvestigation and Budget
- Investigate and analyse different options for proposed changes, provide cost estimates and economic justification, in consultation with experts. Recommend for approval the best alternative for proposed changes, ensuring that recommended actions do not compromise HSEQ legislation, policies or procedures.
- Decide whether the expertise of external parties is needed to deliver the agreed programme of work. Identify, select and negotiate with external parties, in cooperation with CP&L, to obtain best terms and conditions and ensure awareness of and compliance with CEU NL HSEQ policies, procedures and standards. Maintain contact with Construction Coordinator to hand over of work programme, in order to ensure the availability of the required level of expertise.
- Establish work programmes to hand over to the Construction Coordinator for execution. Provide detailed facility planning, prepare technical documents and identify specifications and materials required for approved projects/Installation Modifications, in cooperation with the Construction Coordinator.
- Perform engineering activities, provide technical and facility engineering support to offshore manned and unmanned platforms, in accordance with approved specifications, regulations and rules, in order to improve operability and maintainability. Ensure all facilities engineering work is conducted in compliance with all relevant governmental legislation and company policies, procedures and standards, including HSEQ.
- Produce project engineering and planning documents for all the offshore facilities, so that up to date documentation is on file and readily available. Managing project as-built documentation after close out of projects / modifications, in cooperation with document control. Responsible for commercial close-out and lessons learned from project.
Function demands maritime vacancy Facilities Engineer E&I
- Bachelor level in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in offshore E&P industry
- Broad experience in management of change and facility engineering
- Dutch and English proficient
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries. The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel. Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information. Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs