Experienced Well Services Engineer (land based)
Region: Zuid Holland
Sector: Oil & Gas, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Experienced Well Services Engineer (land based)
As a committed teamplayer you prepare, implement and report well servicing and testing, safety documentation, AFE’s, Cost control, and administrative tools/ other operational programs.
You coordinate specialist service company technicians, and supervise the daily operations on the work site.
As a Senior, you also contribute to the development of procedures and their on-site implemenation and will actively participate in creating and supervising of both loss control and HSE policy awareness and compliance.
Work location: South of Holland.
Function demands maritime vacancy Experienced Well Services Engineer (land based)
- HBO/BSc Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the E&P sector
- Technical expert in Well Services and Well Testing
- Good communication and presentation skills and able to act as a leader.
- Sound knowledge of applicable government R&R
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Sarah van Rietschoten
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6I
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs