Region: The Netherlands
Sector: , Maritime
Function description maritime vacancy Excavator Operator
- Fixed rotation of 2 weeks on 1 week off
- Starting in week 48
- Handles in compliance with Local & international rules and regulations.
- Maintains equipment specific administration.
- Supervises of all equipment activities and coordination of crew activities during his shift.
Function demands maritime vacancy Excavator Operator
- Basic knowledge of navigational routines and basic skills to manoeuvre the pontoon.
- Visual Inspection Cranes and Lifts course
- Working safely with the deck crane course
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 429 510
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs