Sector: Maritime, Offshore Construction Vessel
Function description maritime vacancy Electrician
- Co-ordination and supervision of maintenance, repair and modifications of vessel and production equipment.
- Give the necessary support to the Chief Engineer.
- Maintain safe working practices.
- Responsible for reporting to the Chief Engineer (immediate reporting of malfunctions/events as per standing instructions). (Hand-over report)
- Responsible for making decisions to assure minimal equipment downtime.
- Responsible for the availability of sufficient & updated technical information, spares and tools for the electrical department.
- Planning and co-ordination of daily activities in the electrical department.
- Liase with Chief Engineer and with vessel department heads.
- Issuing of jobs for the planned maintenance system.
- Co-ordinate work permits with chief mate (or safety officer).
- Keep history of production equipment up-to-date.
- Maintain log book on all activities;
- Initiate requisitions.
- Daily assessment of safety, working practices, working times and working progress within the department.
- Maintain manuals and drawings updated.
Function demands maritime vacancy Electrician
- Ships Electrician CoC
- Newbuilding experience is a MUST!
- Sufficient working experience as an Electrician
- Basic Safety
- BOSIET & HUET + CA-EBS
- Designated Security Duties certificate / Security Awareness certificate
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jafer Ghossein
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 429 510
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs