Electrical and Instrument Team Leader
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Electrical and Instrument Team Leader
As Electrical and Instrument Team Leader you manage day-to-day maintenance of the offshore electrical and instrumentation systems, provision of technical advice and assistance, in line with maintenance and operational planning, to guarantee that offshore E&I systems are fit for purpose and operates in a safe manner.
- Prepare and manage the budget for thespecific area of expertise, supporting the Maintenance Superintendent in the annual budget cycle. Monitor, analyse and report on expenditure against budget and report variance against budget in order to give management insight andsupport decision-making
- Manage the maintenance planning for preventive and remedial offshore E&I systems
- Ensure that regulatory inspections are conducted as required, prompted by MMS schedules, regulations, or HSEQ policies
- Ensure employees have the knowledge, skills andsupport to do their own jobs safely and can protect and promote the safety ofothers and the environment while achieving the Department's targets and delivering agreed production targets
Function demands maritime vacancy Electrical and Instrument Team Leader
- Bachelor degree, Technical Engineering (Electrical & Instrument)
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years experience in the E&P industry, with E&I systems
- HSEQ beliefs
- Knowledge of the Dutch language, written and spoken
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries. The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel. Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information. Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Tess Tamis
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs